Africa Extravaganza

13 January 2006

On the eve of the 17 hour plane ride



I've had about as many problems as I intend to have over the course of the entire trip, and I'm finally almost ready to get on the plane tomorrow. I had a fantastic time visiting Norton and Ralph the Whale Sharks at the Georgia aquarium and poor Jeffrey is already starting to look lonely. He'll get over it. So, we'll see how interesting my blogging ends up, although I know I'll only have internet access about every two weeks. So no promises, guys.

I'm quite ready to wake up with zebras in my front yard and go to sleep with lions roaring in the background. Try not to miss me too much, guys, and I'll try to make sure I get home in one piece.

3 Comments:

At 5:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will certainly miss you a lot. But not until your go through the gates at the airport. *beso*

 
At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cady! it is friday night and i am hanging out on your website. oh yeah. i went by the biology lounge and you were not there and it was sad. i am glad you enjoyed the aquarium. hope yer plane ride goes well.

 
At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, the whale guy's name was jonah, not jonas. we are dumbasses. but it's too late, the fish is already named.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home